Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the adilbrothers.com 11/18 A, Pokharpur Jajmau Kanpur U.P.India, you are deemed to have accept the terms and condition listed below.
All products/services and information displayed on adilbrothers.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Adilbrothers.com reserves the justify to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of adilbrothers.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Account and Registration Obligation
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Adilbrothers's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data")
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if adilbrothers.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, adilbrothers.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While adilbrothers.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Adilbrothers.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, adilbrothers shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, adilbrothers.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and adilbrothers.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that adilbrothers.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to adilbrothers.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Cancellation by adilbrothers.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by customers
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by adilbrothers.com and accept adilbrothers.com 's decision regarding the cancellation.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on adilbrothers.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to adilbrothers.com Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by adilbrothers.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Adilbrothers.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
adilbrothers.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Adilbrothers.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site, talk to our customer care or send email(s) to us, you are communicating with us electronically or telephonically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically or telephonically. We can communicate with you by email, telephone, or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically or telephonically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by adilbrothers.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by adilbrothers.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Adilbrothers.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), adilbrothers.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of adilbrothers.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kanpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. All the dispute shall be subject to Kanpur Jurisdiction
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, adilbrothers.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or adilbrothers.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Adilbrothers.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to adilbrothers.com Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or adilbrothers.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Adilbrothers.com right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
11/18 Pokharpur Jajmau
Kanpur U.P. India.
Ph: 0512-2400186, 3277118